Photo
- - - - -

Split the Thompson Boards?

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

Poll: Should each model Thompson have its own separate message board?? (71 member(s) have cast votes)

Should each model Thompson have its own separate message board??

1. YES - Create a new forum for each model. (7 votes [11.86%])

Percentage of vote: 11.86%

2. No - Leave as is dummy!! (52 votes [88.14%])

Percentage of vote: 88.14%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 PK.

PK.

Technical Expert

• Board Benefactor
  • 1567 posts
  • Interests:Full time gunsmith who loves Thompsons, 35+ years experience.

Posted 24 July 2003 - 10:13 AM

Come on Ralph, this one's better looking than Bonnie!

#62 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts
  • Interests:Militaria, Chess, Tools, Sherlock Holmes, Printmaking, UFOs, Ghosts, Electronics, Comic Books, Long walks in the rain, with my Savage 1928a1. (just kidding on the last one; it doesn't have to be raining) -- Ralph

Posted 25 July 2003 - 12:18 AM

Edit: Sorry, I decided to kill the photo in case of copyright infringement. Apologies!

#63 LIONHART

LIONHART

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 2785 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons of course. All Manufactures and Models.

Posted 25 July 2003 - 12:45 AM

SGT., YOUR A HOOT!, Gee Whiz Chris, with a woman like that, who has time to play with Thompsons!!! laugh.gif

#64 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts
  • Interests:Militaria, Chess, Tools, Sherlock Holmes, Printmaking, UFOs, Ghosts, Electronics, Comic Books, Long walks in the rain, with my Savage 1928a1. (just kidding on the last one; it doesn't have to be raining) -- Ralph

Posted 25 July 2003 - 01:00 AM

Lionhart--
I think I have too much time on my hands. Well, too much of something, anyhow.

#65 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 25 July 2003 - 04:48 AM

Sgt., you are definitely 'da man'. biggrin.gif I think it was yesterday when someone tried to imply that MG owners are an insecure lot. Does Rust look insecure? Naaaah! cool.gif He might, if and when his wife sees that lovely in his arms? Oh, and the girl too, dont' forget about the girl. laugh.gif Regards, Walter

#66 hawksnest

hawksnest

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1003 posts
  • Interests:Class III weapons

Posted 25 July 2003 - 06:54 AM

I think T - Shirt sales will show a marked increase!

#67 PK.

PK.

Technical Expert

• Board Benefactor
  • 1567 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 09:14 AM

Boy, am I jealous!

Good job!!!!! tongue.gif

#68 The1930sRust

The1930sRust

Respected Member and Board Donor

• 1939 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, obviously. Proud West Hurley 1928 and Savage M1 owner, cave explorer, and KSP trooper (retired). Also interested in 1920-1930 American history. I appreciate all Thompson models and their owners.

Posted 25 July 2003 - 02:38 PM

So my wife calls and says, "so who's the dish you're with?". I must admit, for a split second (for some reason) my heart jumped as if I was in trouble! Forgot I left the image up on the screen for her to see this morning. Very good work Sgt! Wouldn't mind having a hi res copy of that one....

Arthur, I had nothing to do with this (I swear!)....

#69 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 25 July 2003 - 04:48 PM

smile.gif Rust, all kidding aside, it's great to see you have a good, trusting relationship with your wife. tongue.gif Regards, Walter

#70 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 07:20 PM

Thanks guys for the encouragement. No one is safe from the mad photoshopper.

PK-- I promise to put you with a real dish next time. My apologies to Miss Bonnie, for my phrasing it that way. Remember PK, I've still got more photos of you to play with.

Rust--
I'll be glad to get you a high res., unfortunately the picture of Ursula was extremely low. I had to revive her from that small b & W, added my own color and used a lot of body parts to put her together. If you find a better image, drop me an email. You might have to buy something nice for the wife, as a makeup gift. ha

#71 Arthur Fliegenheimer

Arthur Fliegenheimer

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 3443 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 08:44 PM

If that is indeed Urusula Andress, for the brunette in the pic does not look like here, it is not a flattering shot, with or without Rusty's superimposition. Where did you get that photo?

#72 PK.

PK.

Technical Expert

• Board Benefactor
  • 1567 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 09:17 PM

Sgt, Miss Parker was perfect; I am still laughing!

#73 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 09:29 PM

Arthur--
Now that you mentioned it, it does err. I got it from the little B& W on this thread (see page one). I must have taken too many liberties, a composite of faded memories and lives that could have been. Sigh!!!