Hey Mike

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ClevelandShooter

ClevelandShooter

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Class 3,Beer, VietNam era small arms, Beer, Harley-Davidson's, Beer, and as Car and driver once said "Torque and Recoil"

Posted 04 March 2006 - 02:15 PM

My Webpage
Love my Thompsons but the Manville is just too cool.

#2 ClevelandShooter

ClevelandShooter

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Class 3,Beer, VietNam era small arms, Beer, Harley-Davidson's, Beer, and as Car and driver once said "Torque and Recoil"

Posted 04 March 2006 - 02:18 PM

see if this works[URL=[url="http://www.hunt101.com/?p=383406&c=500&z=1"]user posted image[/url

Yea thats the ticket.
Bill Out

#3 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4624 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 04 March 2006 - 07:01 PM

Crap! I saw 3 of those damn things last week-end. $1200 each. Little high for this boy and his toys.

#4 Z3BigDaddy

Z3BigDaddy

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 3697 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Metal Detecting, Gun Trad'n

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (full auto 45 @ Mar 4 2006, 07:01 PM)
Crap! I saw 3 of those damn things last week-end. $1200 each. Little high for this boy and his toys.

Actually there was more than that on one table.... There was a boatload of them... Still don't know what they are... Flare gun?

#5 ClevelandShooter

ClevelandShooter

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 179 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 12:42 AM

Let me know who has them as I'm interested.
Yes it is today a flare gun and is not regulated. However the one I am holding is a 1936 vintage. It came with a single shot pistol to ward off attackers as you reloaded. These guns were sold to mining companies etc. as a deterrent to strikes. They were demoed at camp Perry and in gale force winds were able to put tear gas out and on target at 100 and 300 yards. Whats neat about them is you wind them up and you have 18 shots as fast as you can pull the trigger. The gun is chambered in 25 MM but there are inserts to shoot 12 Ga. shells ( if you have said inserts the gun is an AOW per BATFE).
We play with them now with flares. Cool shooting red, white, blue on the fourth of July.
Just slicker than snot on a marble.
Bill OUT

#6 full auto 45

full auto 45

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 4624 posts
  • Interests:Thompson's, Any Machinegun, Harley's and scuba diving. In that order.

Posted 05 March 2006 - 09:07 PM

Bill,
I don't remember who it was that had the things on the table, but I'll bet he will be there again in July at the next one. Maybe I can get Z to buy me one next time.

#7 Waffen Und Bier

Waffen Und Bier

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 645 posts
  • Interests:Like the name says "Guns and beer" (and really hot chicks who like guns and beer).

Posted 05 March 2006 - 10:00 PM

Who had them? I want one.