T.c.a. Update

1st off the T.C.A. IS ALIVE AND WELL . There are a lot of things in the planning stages and some things with hard dates. Please plan to attend lets keep this club on the path that it has always been on.

March 18 +19 There will be a T.C.A. Thompson display at Maryland Arms Collectors Association . Location - Timoniom Maryland at the state fairgrounds .

May 17,18,19,20 T.C.A. Fishing trip to Canada . This is a test run and the trip sold out in the 1st day. If it works out look out next year. Beer, Thompson talk, Cigars, Cards, Hell we may even FISH.

July 28+29 T.C.A. Show And Shoot Yes the date is set look to see some people and collections that you have not seen in years or never before. T.C.A members look for information in the next day or two.

October T.C.A. Fall round up location Fairless Hill's Pa.

Look for more information in the news letter and on the website

Have a plan or idea let's here it.

Remember {no egg shells}

Call me lets talk Robert [Chuck] Klein

QUOTE (Melvin @ Mar 12 2006, 07:13 AM)
July 28+29 T.C.A. Show And Shoot Yes the date is set look to see some people and collections that you have not seen in years or never before. T.C.A members look for information in the next day or two.

Where will it be at?

Are you planning a Hemmingway memmorail Thompson fishing derby... or are you using poles?

A few people have emailed me about the fishing trip. No it is not some made up thing . I have been fishing these lakes my whole life. Having a group of Thompson guys together for a few days of fishing would be great. 5 of us are going up this year . Next year maybe we could get 10 or more.

To look at were we are staying google -- shawmere cottages