• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Grenadier916

Grenadier916

• Regular Group
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:WW1, WW2 history and wishing I could afford a fullauto 1928

Posted 29 October 2003 - 09:23 AM

Would someone be willing to sell me some XXmags? I dont care about finish as long as the function.

#2 brian

brian

• Regular Group
  • 345 posts

Posted 29 October 2003 - 04:54 PM

check sportsmen guide.....

#3 LIONHART

LIONHART

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 2785 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons of course. All Manufactures and Models.

Posted 29 October 2003 - 05:03 PM

Hi, I made a post the other day. I have a small quanity of Refurbished 20Rd Magazines. Guaged, Dents Removed, and they all feature a New Black Oxide Finish. Various WW2 Production. I sent them out awhile ago, and I will have them next week. Priced at $35.00 each shipped. I also have several Colt 1921 Patent Magazines for $55.00 Shipped. If you want more than one WW2 Mag, price is $30.00, and whatever the S/H fee is. I accept PayPal if one adds 3%

#4 Bisley45

Bisley45

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, 1911's, Collect & Shoot Colt Pistols and Revolvers, American Civil War, anything that shoots

Posted 30 October 2003 - 08:44 AM

I got 3 very decent XX's from Tapco when me and a friend got our Fn-Fal stuff. All three were blued, one would have been perfect except some brit soddered a long strip of metal to keep the sand out of his mag. The other two one was about 85% and the worst of the lot had about 60% but all the feed lips were good not trashed. Mine were all AOC WWII marked

BB