- - - - -

20rd Thompson Clips

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 43FordGPW

43FordGPW

• Regular Group
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:I've a 1943 Ford Jeep, it took me 2 1/2 to restore and I <br>like to duck hunt.<br>

Posted 21 March 2006 - 01:26 PM

Hey Guys I'm looking to buy 5 20rd clips the maker Seymours products. smile.gif if anyone has them.
Has anyone dealt with the company (What a Country).
Thanks
Joe

#2 ghostsoldier

ghostsoldier

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 522 posts
  • Interests:WW2 history, gangsters, Public Enemies and G-Men history

Posted 21 March 2006 - 02:00 PM

Joe,
I've heard some good comments about WAC, but more bad. I've got some 20-rounders on order from Numrich for 25 bucks a pop...time will tell about the quality...Tapco has a good price on the 30's, and the one's I bought weren't bad at all....
Rob

#3 gijive

gijive

Respected Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2844 posts
  • Interests:Thompson SMG, WWII, Firearms in general.

Posted 21 March 2006 - 02:30 PM

Here is a link for brand new (NOS) Seymour products Co. twenty round box magazines.

http://www.ima-usa.c...roducts_id/1024

#4 Roland, Headless Thompson Gunner

Roland, Headless Thompson Gunner

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, Garands, All things WW2, Corsairs, Classic Guitars, Sex, Guns and Rock & Roll

Posted 21 March 2006 - 03:37 PM

I recently picked up a number of 30 round mags in the wrapper for 15.00 each and was offered a lesser price if I wanted more. The gentlemen had Seymour, SWCO and Crosbys, all NOS.

Email me if interested and I'll get you in touch with him.

#5 ACARLG

ACARLG

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 234 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 06:11 PM

[Mr. Picky] They're magazines, not clips. [/Mr Picky]

#6 docmolar

docmolar

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 178 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 09:08 PM

The mags I got with my accessory kit from Dans Sporting Goods were as new. I got 5 Seymour mags in that kit, along with a pouch,belt,brass cleaning rod & oiler $119.00

Edited by docmolar, 21 March 2006 - 09:58 PM.

#7 amafrank

amafrank

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 166 posts
  • Interests:MG's of all types. Cannons that can be transported by normal people. Fine firearms of all descriptions.

Posted 21 March 2006 - 10:45 PM

Ohio Ord has 20rd mags for sale @ $25 ea or 5 for $100. I've seen and touched them and they are nice. They had a mix of manufacturers-Auto Ordnance, Seymour products and I think there was one other but not sure.....
Their # is 440 285 3481 your best bet is to ask for Tor and tell him frank sent you...

Frank

#8 Warden

Warden

• Regular Group
  • 194 posts
  • Interests:Harley-Davidson motorcycles (especially the older ones), Military type weapons, and more than anything, my wife and kids.

Posted 21 March 2006 - 10:45 PM

I purchased 2 20 rnd. and 2 30rnd. mags from What A Country and they weren't in the best condition. The 20 rnd. mags were banged up and I had to work on them to get them to accept 20 rounds. The 30 rnd. mags were better but the finish was terrible, and they said that they were like new. I'll shop somewhere else from now on.

Dave