21 replies to this topic

#21 Arthur Fliegenheimer

Arthur Fliegenheimer

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 3471 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 01:02 AM

Phil,
I bought a mail order MGC MP-40 back in 1971 for $70. The same year, J. Curtis Earl was selling 1921/28Colt TSMG's for $1000. Now, he was on the high side, but for most people he was the only game in town as far as available Class III dealers back then. I am not so sure about the demand, growing or otherwise, for Class III weapons. There are an abundance of them up for sale at all times. Some languish on the sale boards for extremely long periods. This may be in part to exalted prices, but I am not sure what the desire would be for exceedingly cheap and abundant Class III items when they never sold like hot cakes before any federal NRA laws. Consider Auto-Ord only sold about 5,000 of their Colt 1921/28's before the 1934 law.

Tony Blair was, and is, the only foreign leader who has stood by Bush 43 concerning the Iraq war, thus enduring tremendous damage to his political capital in Great Britian.

#22 Roland, Headless Thompson Gunner

Roland, Headless Thompson Gunner

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, Garands, All things WW2, Corsairs, Classic Guitars, Sex, Guns and Rock & Roll

Posted 13 November 2003 - 09:57 AM

Phil, Arthur, your right about Tony.

Phil, let me know when your ready to sell.