Thompson Parts Value

anywhere out there to get the going prices on tommy parts and mags..drums? I'll have a pile of parts in a few days and after i get what i need out of it i'm selling the rest...its mixed stuff 21,28, and mostly m1a1 and about 30 mags..20 and 30 round mags and a drum "which is mine!...no details on the drum yet..but the guy told me it was missing some parts.. anywhere to get drum parts?and he told me it was 2500 bucks worth of stuff..but he's way behind because i gave him 525 for all of it..he sent me pics and i seen thats hes probley right..... my email is ibewolfer@aol.com anyone intersted or can help me...feel free to hit me up

Check out: http://www.sarcoinc.com/tho.html

They actually sell the actuators for $185.00.

Also, I'd probably be interested in purchasing some of your parts.

Ibewolfer,

Waiting for your parts to get here. Hope to see them next week.

You never said what a deal you got! Looks like it was a great deal... throw in a few more mags! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Thanks!

ok....i was just looking through the pics my parts guy sent me of the tsmg parts when we was making the deal.....i think i see a 21 bolt with the auctuator....and theres a complete 28 parts kit and a complete m1 parts kit missing the barrel and tons of internals and mags and stock sets...oh yea...theres a drum..but jump back..its mine..but missing some internals...not sure on the details yet.....also...most of the 28 i'm keeping besides some of the parts i already sold...like the frame and some mags..wink wink....oh yea mike.....the foregrip your sending should match my wood great...Thx....will someone tell me how to post pics in these messages? i'll post some pics of the stuff i get...ALSO...I'M IN NEED OF A CUTTS FOR THE 28 AND A LYMAN SIGHT AND SOME DRUM PARTS...i might do some trading for the pieces i need for my 28...wife got me one of them thompson FBI hardcases from the tommygunshop.com site....it's a nice little resting place for my 28 and mags and drum etc....i liked it better than the violin case because it seperates the gun parts from the mags and stuff...don't want it all piled up and banging around.....but i'll have alot of parts for sale sometime this week when they all get here and i sort through stuff.....so if anyones looking for something get ahold of me...maybe i can help....i'm gonna sell off what i don't need for my own use and build me and the wife AR's and finish our colt 1911's i've been building...oh yea she got me a miami classic rig for my 1911 too...pretty cool wife huh? if you contact me..you'll have to excuse me...its hard to keep up with everyone...i'm getting alot of emails and offers on these parts i have coming....SO HOW DO I POST PICS HERE?