Combat Re-runs?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts
  • Interests:Militaria, Chess, Tools, Sherlock Holmes, Printmaking, UFOs, Ghosts, Electronics, Comic Books, Long walks in the rain, with my Savage 1928a1. (just kidding on the last one; it doesn't have to be raining) -- Ralph

Posted 26 November 2003 - 11:30 PM

Do any of you know if Combat is still aired regularly on any of the satellite channels? I've been thinking of switching over, but need a little incentive.

#2 Ron Mills

Ron Mills

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 1249 posts
  • Interests:All Thompson models and accessories

Posted 27 November 2003 - 10:28 PM

I'm getting re-runs on "The Action Channel" on my Comcast cable. They run @ 4:20AM and 11:00AM every weekday. I have the COMBAT! book that lists all the episodes, complete with all actors' names, bloopers, oddities, etc., so it makes it more fun!

#3 Sgt

Sgt

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2047 posts
  • Interests:Militaria, Chess, Tools, Sherlock Holmes, Printmaking, UFOs, Ghosts, Electronics, Comic Books, Long walks in the rain, with my Savage 1928a1. (just kidding on the last one; it doesn't have to be raining) -- Ralph

Posted 28 November 2003 - 12:07 AM

Ron--
Thanks much for answering. I love that series and would like to build my collection. I'm paying a pile of cash for cable anyway. We did get Combat on Good Time TV, but the channel was replaced by my cable company by some junk that I never watch. I'm leaving them in protest. LOL