Nice Gi 30rd. Mags Found!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GeoSho

GeoSho

• Regular Group
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2003 - 11:38 AM

I just purchased 25 beautiful USGI 30rd. magazines for $14.95 each. Ten (10) are brand new in the wrap, twelve (12) are excellent, with 95% original blued finish, and three (3) are really greasy, with moderate finish wear. Various original manufacturers and they are willing to sort through and pick the manufacturers you want. No dents or bent feed lips. None were modified for semi-auto guns either. Source is Tacticalinc.com, phone number 410-760-3609. Owner is Craig and was a really nice guy to deal with. Shipping was only $12 for 25 magazinesand I received them witin 5 days of ordering them. I could not be happier!

#2 Norm

Norm

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 2514 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons (of course), Electronics, Physics, History, Mechanics, Collecting License Plates.

Posted 03 December 2003 - 01:07 PM

I have done business with Craig before. Craig is a great guy.

You can also pick up a 55 round stick mag for the Thompson there fro $89.00!

Norm

#3 beechnut

beechnut

• Regular Group
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 December 2003 - 06:07 PM

I just called and ordered some mags. They are out of the "new in wrapper" TSMG mags. He said they still have plenty used in good condition mags 5 for $75. They're currently out of stock on the 55rd stick mags, but will begin production after the SAR show.

#4 bigred

bigred

Long Time Member

• Regular Group
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Civil War and WWII Reenacting, All areas of History, Computers, Firearms.

Posted 03 December 2003 - 06:28 PM

Are there certain Mag Manufacturers that are more preferred to than others?