- - - - -

The "right" Thompson

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 The1930sRust

The1930sRust

Respected Member and Board Donor

• 1939 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, obviously. Proud West Hurley 1928 and Savage M1 owner, cave explorer, and KSP trooper (retired). Also interested in 1920-1930 American history. I appreciate all Thompson models and their owners.

Posted 23 December 2003 - 08:11 PM

Now that this post has completely digressed (isn't it odd how often that happens?): I wasn't suggesting one cannot have two or more separate memberships. Just that I find it suspicious when the same person maintains several; one to advance a personal political agenda and the other to "blend in" with the Thompson community here. I may be competely wrong, and my evidence is circumstantial, but it is curious! As far as accurate profiles go, impossible to authenticate.

#22 Walter63a

Walter63a

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 1430 posts
  • Interests:Guns (Thompsons, Lugers, and Walthers mostly), History, Politics, Education, Nature, etc.

Posted 23 December 2003 - 08:18 PM

Chris, I would humbly suggest that this board's administrators, if possible, eliminate 'known' redundancies (if you know what I mean). ohmy.gif smile.gif blink.gif biggrin.gif Regards, Walter

#23 Bisley45

Bisley45

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:Thompsons, 1911's, Collect & Shoot Colt Pistols and Revolvers, American Civil War, anything that shoots

Posted 27 December 2003 - 12:52 AM

smile.gif Just one membership for me too, don't have to agree with anyone all the time and some people I doubt I ever will. But the world would be boring if we were all carbon copies.
smile.gif However someone should have flushed when Shara "here's my valiant vegtable husband mealticket, I want to take your guns" Brady came by. ( P.S. I hpe she gets hit by a bus, she's done enought to darken the reputation of guns)

BB