i picked up crosby "L" drum at a flea market for $10 this last weekend, the crosby co. buffalo, n.y. on one side the other "magazine type "L", thompson submachine gun, 50 cartridges cal. 45, wind to 9 clicks. It appears to be very new. It's greased so I don't think it's one of the chinese ones i'm seeing on the boards. The rotor isn't nickel plated as noted in "American thunder 11" Foreign made? or a us made replica? just wondering! tks for any help! mike

Uhhhhh.. why the fu*k is this posted in the Sterling forum?? Yer smart enough to snatch up a real "L" drum for $10.00 but you can't post in the right forum?????

Have you even got a Thompson to mount it on???....I'll give you $20.00 for it.....

:banghead: :lol:

Nevermind.. it's my birthday and one of my presents was a nice bottle of Irish whiskey.... :lol: :woot:

Uhhhhh.. why the fu*k is this posted in the Sterling forum?? Yer smart enough to snatch up a real "L" drum for $10.00 but you can't post in the right forum?????

Have you even got a Thompson to mount it on???....I'll give you $20.00 for it.....

Nevermind.. it's my birthday and one of my presents was a nice bottle of Irish whiskey.... :lol: :woot:

Your post sounds like you already have your head in a whiskey bottle!

Nevermind.. it's my birthday and one of my presents was a nice bottle of Irish whiskey.... :woot:

Your post sounds like you already have your head in a whiskey bottle!

Yeah, I was, but I didn't post twice either....... :rolleyes: