Deal On Bridgeport And Crosby Drums

I'd call it more market rate.... JMHO.

I think the B'port is worth $300 (I have 4 for that price or less), and the Crosby has been powder coated, so $250 is about all I'd value it (or less). That stuff will never come off, and covers a multitude of sins (rust).

They will probably work, unlike Kahr, so they are at least worth a couple hundred each.

My good price on these would be under $500!

I'd call it more market rate.... JMHO.

I think the B'port is worth $300 (I have 4 for that price or less), and the Crosby has been powder coated, so $250 is about all I'd value it (or less). That stuff will never come off, and covers a multitude of sins (rust).

They will probably work, unlike Kahr, so they are at least worth a couple hundred each.

My good price on these would be under $500!

I just checked Kahr and a L drum is selling for $299, so what your saying is a Bridgeport worth at least a couple hundred as you put it, is worth about the same as a kahr, And the cosby has been powder coated so I can kinda see what you are saying there...

Edited by GUTTERRATT

I could be way off base. Sorry to mislead anyone.

But the crosby clones that work were selling in the $200 range. Numrich still have any?

And the guy selling drum parts on GB has had bridgeport drums out there around $350 or so and they are not flying off the shelves.... unless he has several (which he may, and they are overseas too???).

The original crosby - I wouldn't want. But I would get another $300 Bridgeport.

As I said - JMHO, YMMV, etc.