Arthur Fliegenheimer, Hoping Your Absence Is Temporary

to get on this, seems that alot of the low number members are dead these days, there are alot of names that don't get the board anymore.

Too bad, when I joined the board in 2004 , I really knew nothing about Tommy's ,now I still don't know s..t , but at least I now can pretend

I'm still alive!

Been working on a family project finding my relatives (vets) from all US wars starting with the Revolution, War of 1812, The American War and on to WW1 and 2. Really a hoot finding out one in the War of 1812 was captured by the British when he was only 15 yo, went on to retire as Major. Haven't got to the ones that used Tommy Guns yet ;-)

Also been working on a new home away from this God forsaken hell-hole of a state I'm currently stuck.

Soon so say howdy from the sun belt!

Edited by Bob

Still Kicking. but however when gone it will just be a name on some gun board. and somebody maybe one person or two will say.yep i remember that guy. he knew a little about a lot.or is it alot about a little?And the world will still turn..it will only go on as long as somebody is still here. and remember will the last person to leave, don't forget to shut off the light's.

Ron /Colt21a

Im still kicking too, just got into silencers so much in the last 5 years, I havent had much Tommygun time. In fact I sold my transferrable TSMG to a nice guy from Pennsylvania. I have a post sample now from Phily Ord, and I must say his work is very nice. I miss my arguments with Arthur F, as he always hated to lose to me, and he did frequently...

Im still kicking too, just got into silencers so much in the last 5 years, I havent had much Tommygun time. In fact I sold my transferrable TSMG to a nice guy from Pennsylvania. I have a post sample now from Phily Ord, and I must say his work is very nice. I miss my arguments with Arthur F, as he always hated to lose to me, and he did frequently...

Now if that doesn't work..............