Suggestions For A Scope For A Para Bm62 With Mini Scout Mount.

Pete

Hello, all! Needing some help for a scope for my Para BM62. Been using the iron sights, the BM62 came with the Mini Scout Mount from Amega Mounts(amegaranges.com). My use for the rifle would be target/action shooting maybe competition, but mainly house defense and range fun. (occasional hunting with 5round mag.) Oh Wise fellow board members :hail: , I seek your vast knowledge and suggestions. Thank You for your time. Take Care and Be Safe. Edited by Pete

Hello, all! Needing some help for a scope for my Para BM62. Been using the iron sights, the BM62 came with the Mini Scout Mount from Amega Mounts(amegaranges.com). My use for the rifle would be target/action shooting maybe competition, but mainly house defense and range fun. (occasional hunting with 5round mag.) Oh Wise fellow board members :hail: , I seek your vast knowledge and suggestions. Thank You for your time. Take Care and Be Safe.

I would suggest you contact member Tim Shufflin , he has modified these mounts for a very similar rifle, but shorter "Mini G".

He would be the one with the answer that you are looking for .

I hope this helps .....

Ah, I like that Pete, seeking our vast knowledge - anyway, I used a S&K Insta mount on my BM62 http://www.scopemounts.com/index.html?main.html which involved removing the rear sight and in its place put in the insta mount, 1" rings and a Zeiss scope (forgot the model) - worked out well for me. No drill/tap, rifle can be returned to original configuration in 15 minutes. HTH. Art