Buyer Beware, Buyer Be Warned.....

Gentlemen,

Please be advised that there is a fellow out of Granby, Co selling various firearms parts, i.e., M1 Garand, M84 Fake scopes, 1919 parts, various barrels to various weapons, and finally Thompson parts. This man has been using four or five differant email accounts, he uses for or five different names, and he is selling things to peole as being authentic USGI when in all actuallity the parts are aftermarket and not collectable.

He started popping up on gun boards across the country in February of this year selling parts for Garands, Carbines, M16s, M1903s, P38s, Thompsons, and more. Names used: Craig, Tom, and Chris. He uses the following email addresses: partsdealer1975@gmail.com (akfiles.com), partsdealer@gmail.com (the firearms forum), surplusgundepot@gmail.com (CMP). A common thread is the phone number he gives out: 9705090095. Google that number and you'll see what I'm talking about.

He promised others that he would send them their parts and even provides a tracking number, but the tracking number given are not valid.

Here is a link to a thread that describes this guys unsrupulous actions,

http://www.jouster.com/forums/showthread.p...M84-Scope/page2

He is selling a lot of Thompson parts, be warned you might get hosed with knock off parts.

Mike

Sorry to say,

I was "got" by Craig from Granby. For the sum of $34.00. I ended up with a cross bolt stock that I did not purchase on Gunbroker.com. and Mr. Craig Williams or what ever his name is. Ended up with an e-mail that would make a longshoreman blush.

The phone number is the same. And he had an e-mail of cwilliamsco@gmail.com

This is the address he gave.

Craig Williams

PO box 1333

granby colorado 80446

I bought a vertical pistol grip that was suppose to be original. The first was a 21 buck Sarco repro. He then sent me another which was also repro. I finally got my money back and was suppose to get the shipping which I didnt get. I was only out maybe 15 bucks all said and done. He always answered the phone when I called. Even when he missed the call he would check caller ID and call me back.

mnshooter was responding to my post which I edited due to a huge rant which should have stayed inside my head. :soap:

Well you know, ever since people who's names must not be spoken, left the board it has been kind of a rant free zone here... So we need one ever once in a while just to keep us on our toes....

Edited by Z3BigDaddy

mnshooter was responding to my post which I edited due to a huge rant which should have stayed inside my head. :soap:

Well you know, ever since people who's names must not be spoken, left the board it has been kind of a rant free zone here... So we need one ever once in a while just to keep us on our toes....

Z=instigator :rolleyes: :nutkick:

LOL

Last few replies made me chuckle...it has been very civil around here for some time. :agree: I sure don't want to jinx that by mentioning it. As Frank S. said, "Nice & Easy does it all the time".

What scared me is that I had edited it a couple times and thought I had it mellowed good enough from my initial version too. But hey if you guys keep it toned WAY down, then that's the way it needs to be and I will respect it. Just make sure somebody keeps an eye on me and nobody will get hurt.

Craig

LOL

"Possibly" guilty as charged but in my defense it was far to easy and I hardly ever had to change the bait on the hook.... :ph34r: and I still have my 40% warning so I'm almost half banned..... I have been a very nice boy for a good while now..... http://www.pregnancy.org/bulletinboards/images/smilies/angel12.gif

LOL

"Possibly" guilty as charged but in my defense it was far to easy and I hardly ever had to change the bait on the hook.... :ph34r: and I still have my 40% warning so I'm almost half banned..... I have been a very nice boy for a good while now..... http://www.pregnancy.org/bulletinboards/images/smilies/angel12.gif

WOW 40% nobody removed that already. the powers that be, should do the right thing and give you a zero% all is fair in love and the internet.

and Craig.you better get back to the g-board. you are wanted for a FG-42 report..

everybody have a fun and healthy and great summer.Ron ex/Colt 21a

LOL

WOW 40% nobody removed that already. the powers that be, should do the right thing and give you a zero% all is fair in love and the internet.

and Craig.you better get back to the g-board. you are wanted for a FG-42 report..

everybody have a fun and healthy and great summer.Ron ex/Colt 21a

No worries mate... It's like a badge of honor, specially considering who gave it to me... <_<

I'm shocked that RT allowed it go that far?

If I don't cross my Ts and dot my Is the post

gets put in the round file :-)

-Darryl

-Darryl

I have never had reason to give Z3 any penalty points. From what I see he got those long before I became a moderator.

-Darryl

I have never had reason to give Z3 any penalty points. From what I see he got those long before I became a moderator.

Yes long before RT was here to babysit us.... <_< This is kind of a thread hijack but..... back in the Nick days I donated a lot of money to the boards in fund raisers and by giving a percentage of anything I sold, to Nick. I figger if being here saves me literally thousands of dollars I need to be appreciative. All you lifers on the board remember the troubles I had with certain members who are no longer here and I was basically told the it was perceived that I was given special treatment due to my donations. So I've done away with donating and pretty much watch my p&qs. Other than some gentle hints by RT I've had no problems in a long time.... I guess I have matured in my old age?