1918 BAR Rear sight

All-

I am in the process of dressing my 1918A3 like a 1918 pattern BAR. I have spent the last couple of months searching online for a complete 1918 pattern rear sight. I contacted BMGparts.com but he was out of stock. I have checked Numrich and I stopped by Sarco, since it's a short drive from my house, but they were also out of stock. One was auctioned on Gunbroker a couple of months ago but I drug my feet and missed my chance at picking it up. Does anybody have any other recommended websites that I'm missing? Thanks in advance.

-Kevin

Check with OOW . They bought up a lot of BAR parts. They really don't want to sell any , but they are not making the early one any longer and have no plans to . They were the only ones that had the early monopod mounting rear sling swivel assembly a year ago. Took me three months and 3-6 e-mail pleas for them to sell me one , but they did , at a good price and refinished to match thier A3 finish. I had to keep pointing out that they had no more stocks that would take them and they were not planning to make any .

Chris