Outlaw photos, Dillinger, Bonnie & Clyde...

Cleaning out some old file cabinets, copies of some stuff.. These are copies of the originals I had in the collection/museum. Some of you outlaw historians might enjoy.

OCM

Mug shot.jpg

Clyde Barrow.jpg

Edited by OCM

The one photo of the group in court, is taken from a film that was shot during the appearance. There's one or two Thompsons laying on the table of the prosecutor to the left ( I think that's the prosecutor). In one frame Harry Pierpont gives " the Bird" to the bench ! Haaaaaaaa. He was making jokes and mocking them thru the arrangement. ( I think that's the legal term ? )

Also a keen eye will notice Mr. Dillinger is starting to be "Folically Challenged." It's very apparent at his arrest in Crown Point too.

Nothing wrong with that, says I.

OCM

I'll be pulling these off soon, look while you can . More later of course.

I'll be pulling these off soon, look while you can . More later of course.

Got them saved to my personal archive, naturally, you know (don't worry, though...I won't be sharing these publicly). ;)

By the way, Sandy...do you own that Junior G-Man fingerprint set?

Rob

Edited by ghostsoldier

Yes I owned it, it was part of the collection. There was a bunch of Jr G-men stuff , Post Toasties box, pocket knife etc. Most of that type of stuff I got by default.

Yes I owned it, it was part of the collection. There was a bunch of Jr G-men stuff , Post Toasties box, pocket knife etc. Most of that type of stuff I got by default.

That is too cool, Sandy. It was neat to have back in the day, when kids actually wanted to emulate an FBI man...sadly, not so much, any more.

Rob

That stuff was kinda fading out when I got into it, was more into the Captain Midnight ( Jet Jackson ) era. However our favorite toy was a metal Thompson machine gun that all metal and rather heavy. This was back in the day when our family vacationed every year to Mercer, Wisconsin to get out of the Iowa heat, and yes I do remember the little cabin museum next to the Little Bohemia Lodge with all the old clothing and a nasty looking man with a pencil mustache named DILLINGER. My Dad told the story ( forgot this one) where Emil Sr was trying to convince my dad's buddy he was drinking 6 star Hennesy Brandy at the bar there. This was the new bar section to the left of the entrance that was built in 1936- That's how you can age old Little Bo photos. Wasn't there when Dillinger showed up.

SRBO.jpg