C&r Permit

Hey Guys got my C&R today 71 days. They have spelled my last name wrong. What a mess. Probley another 71 days...................... http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/sad.gif

Joe

Your going to have to call the ATFE. They will supply you with an address to send back your original License. You will then have your corrected copy in about three weeks.

By law, the BATFE has 60 days in which to act on your C&R FFL application. They WILL run longer sometimes unless you write a polite email (snail mail would work too but they respond well to email) citing the pertinent provision of the CFR's. I'm sorry I don't have the provision handy but it can be found on BATFE's web site.

Not precisely on topic but I hope this helps someone.

Sam

I received my C&R earlier this year (after a couple phone calls). The lady that I spoke to had mis-read my address and sent it somewhere else. She claimed I had not written the address very well. She was right. It was TYPED.

Oh well, I got the license, and that is what's important. The re-mailed license arrived in less than a week.

Roger

QUOTE (TSMG28 @ May 11 2004, 12:02 PM)
She claimed I had not written the address very well. She was right. It was TYPED.

Bawhahahaha....http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

I remember the time I tried to tell someone that I called and no one was home... "funny didn't catch you on the message machine or caller ID?" "Uh ummmm maybe I misdialed"..... yea that's the ticket.... I man up now......