Awb Poll On Cnn

Jack--

I noticed that too. My vote didn't look like it did any changes in the numbers. Maybe it takes a while to catch up.

I also Voted! but again, I really don't think that our Votes are being counted...It would be bad for the Social engineers running this "poll" always remember, that a poll can (and will!) reflect the politics of the sponsors of the poll...Communist News Network is ran by Ted (I married a Communist) Turner and "Hannoy" Jane Fonda great people there eh? I know that there must be more than the indicated numbers on the lift side of the poll but then again that would be very bad looking for CNN....

I voted and passed it on to everyone I could think of. I noticed that I checked the results before I voted, and after I voted, no change for about 2 hours later it jumped about 1500 votes. So it must take a while.

You're right Mike, in fact it has moved 2% to our favor since P/K first posted... The key thing is to get the poll around to where the right people see it and vote... Vote and pass it on.....

Of course once they see the tide turning they will shut it down... Which still will be a victory for our side... The ole white flag!!!!!

After all it is put on by CNN (controled news network) so that means no matter what the out come, it will be in favor of extending it.

voted, for all the good a poll will do. Already sent letters to sen. and represenitives saying lift or I will vote against you next election. too bad these are not the people getting beheaded in Iraq, that might change their tune in a hurry.

BB

Heck, I voted twice. I started to wonder if the poll was diverting votes against the renewal to the pro-renewal side. I guess a lot of sheeple will buy anything the leftist tell them, even their "evil assault weapon" lies. I still cannot believe the million mom goose step crowd is trying to use the notion that children will start to bring those "evil" guns to school if the ban is lifted. Do they really think most Americans are that stupid to believe that horse hockey? Between them, the Demounists, and our wonderfully "unbiased" media spreading these lies, this will become a tough fight. As far as Communist News Network is concerned, I never trust anything said on that communist controlled propaganda sewage outlet.

Scott

I've been putting the link on various sites for AR 15 and AK. I found an interesting one for the AR15, called Maryland shooters. No one responded to my thread on the 1919 site. I guess their interests are a little different.