Monitor conversion videos

The conversion was all made by me, except the compensator.

I shortened the barrel, and moved the gas block back (all lathe work). The gas tube shortened. New piston made. The trigger frame had a metal handgrip welded into place to attach the wood. And of course an appropriate stock set. On other guns I have added the action cover from an FND BAR, but not this one.

Compensator is a reproduction but I'm not sure the source. I have made a copy of a comp myself but not for this gun.

I tried. I am 6ft-1in/150. I nearly (really) fall over.

I have been considering that I need a bi-pod for FA, if such a thing exists for a m1918.

Obviously I would not have been a very good BAR Man.

Edited by GaryKeim

Hi Dan:

Very nice.

Have gotten my SA R75 running. Don't like the bipod, its very flimsy and prone to collapsing during firing, so went back to regular forearm.

I welded the pistol grip to the lower and made walnut grip panels, but they are the wrong contour. Unfortunately I copied the pistol grip from a polish lower cause I didn't know any better. Anyone out there who can make proper grip panels? Not savvy enough to post pics, but could emal them.

Keep up the good work.

BP

Yes Sir, Thats what I was asking, but have decided I like the ones I made, cause they have "character" and I made them myself from some walnut knife handles I got from my uncle. Sorry I wasn't more clear.

What I really am looking for is someone to replace the barrel on another BAR with a finned one I have.. Do you do that kind of work?

Am really busy with work, fishing and hunting, so only get online every couple of days.

I do appreciate your replys.

Regards,

BP