Hale muzzle brake for BAR

I recently stumbled across a video on YouTube showing the Hale muzzle brake for m1918:

It looks like the maker also posted about it in a board forum but has not been very active since 2017: http://www.machinegunboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21366

Have any of you tried this muzzle brake?

So if you're going to the trouble of making a compensator for the BAR (a very limited market) why not just make a copy of the original Cutts as used on the Monitor? He might be able to sell more than 1 or 2 of those.

I notice when shooting the second time with the brake, her stance is notably different?

Had she done the second shot in a bikini I think the sales result would have been dramatically different and she may have made more money off the video than brake sales!

I 2nd. the bikini idea.

Eric

Part of the problem for simply getting a monitor (copy) muzzle brake is the cost.BMG parts had monitor muzzle brakes but unlike the Hale brake, they cost $600. I bought one for my faux monitor that Dan Block built for me.They work very well. Easy to see why Clyde Barrow liked to steal these.