All Thompson Show and Shoot

Here is a 100th anniversary C-Drum dump video featuring Sig and TD. I had trouble with the video upload, but it has the entire string of 200 shots. You will hear some additional shots from other shooters after the video stops. For some reason, my uploading tool is failing to load the entire video.

http://www.sturmgewehr.com/dalbert/MGBoards/Videos/SIG%20&%20TD.mov

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

Here is a 100th anniversary C-Drum dump video featuring Sig and TD. I had trouble with the video upload, but it has the entire string of 200 shots. You will hear some additional shots from other shooters after the video stops. For some reason, my uploading tool is failing to load the entire video.

http://www.sturmgewehr.com/dalbert/MGBoards/Videos/SIG%20&%20TD.mov

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

Sounds like I missed a great one! Glad the weather mostly held out for you guys. The dinner storm sounds reminiscent of several years back eating inside.

Ron

This was an excellent All Thompson Show & Shoot. The Hill family were great hosts as usual. I heard the tours Tracie gave on Thursday of his collection were excellent. Everyone that attended was impressed and better informed about the Thompson gun. There were a large number of new members this year. Thank you for taking the effort to join us on the 100 year anniversary of the Model of 1921 Thompson submachine gun. I believe we will see most everyone back next year! The shoot went off without a hitch. One range officer we have not seen is a few years jumped right back into his role without missing a beat. Phil and Jason had the steel shoot running great. And the free shoot was fun for all. Not on the schedule but always fun was the after party at the Courtyard on Saturday night. The usual suspects were in attendance :)

Attached is a video Tino took of me during the C dump with SIG and I during the free shoot. Thank you Tino. I am posting the video to show everyone the stress on the actuator during this 100 round dump. The Thompson is a remanufactured 1928 West Hurley from PK and Diamond K Companies with a cut-down GI 1928 actuator. The barrel is from Doug Richardson. It never misses a beat! Thank you PK.

Here is another 100th Anniversary tribute from last Saturday, with a C drum dump video by Maxim and TD.

Sig, sorry I wasn't there to get in on the C Drum dumps, maybe next year God willing. But here is one of mine from last year, at night too. I did manage a couple of L Drum dumps today so I'll call that even. Glad you fellas had a good time.

• Upvote 1

Sig, sorry I wasn't there to get in on the C Drum dumps, maybe next year God willing. But here is one of mine from last year, at night too. I did manage a couple of L Drum dumps today so I'll call that even. Glad you fellas had a good time.

Excellent, need to try a night shoot once

Another great Show and Shoot. Always great seeing old friends and making new ones. As mentioned previously, lots of new faces to re-energize those of us with old faces. Tracie and his family always give their all and this year was no exception. Thank you to them and all who attended. Agree, more of a family reunion than a gun show. Can't wait to next year!!!

• 3 weeks later...