What’s a 38/44 worth?

huggytree

gun and parts are SPF

the video sold the gun in an hour. Full asking price and a great buyer.

Ive got 17 spare mags for $85 each of anyone is looking for some

bottom row is available- shipping $15

u8Ylli9.jpg

Edited by huggytree

They are only charging for 8-10 states. Not all unless it changed from 3 days ago when I checked

That is correct. As luck would have it, my first sale this year was to someone in Georgia. It added an extra $161 to the deal.

How is the tax collected from the seller??

It will be billed to the seller in the same way that the GunBroker fees are billed. If the seller does not collect the tax, he will still be billed for it. GunBroker does an invoice for each transaction that has the taxes listed on it.

After some searching, I believe I found the GB website that addresses this issue as follows:

Marketplace Facilitator Sales Tax Collection – GunBroker

Robert

Edited by Robert Henley

• 3 months later...

huggytree, haven't been on in quite a while. I noticed your ad that is now removed. Did you sell? Any insight into prices? Still contemplating selling mine. Want to get to the range a few times, but may part with it. Never got too much further on the markings either. Were you able to find any new info?

• 4 months later...

Here's one that just sold for $16,075 on GB (I believe to a Board member):

FULLY-TRANSFERABLE Beretta Italy M38 38/42 9mm MAB 38 eForm 3 C&R WWII - Machine Guns at GunBroker.com : 909573951

Yes, I bought it. I thought it would make a great shooter. I have enough "museum pieces" sitting in my safe already. And the price these things are going for! I think one at Morphy's sold for $57,000 not too long ago.

As a side note, Jonathan at Sienna Armory has been awesome to work with!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

FULLY-TRANSFERABLE Beretta Italy M38 38/42 9mm MAB 38 eForm 3 C&R WWII - Machine Guns at GunBroker.com : 909573951

Yes, I bought it. I thought it would make a great shooter. I have enough "museum pieces" sitting in my safe already. And the price these things are going for! I think one at Morphy's sold for $57,000 not too long ago.

The MP marking on the receiver has value as it is the German designation for the MP738, their version of the 38/42.

The MP marking on the receiver has value as it is the German designation for the MP738, their version of the 38/42.

That's awesome...I will have to look into that. Thank you for the info.

Edited by maxfaxdude