Post Reflections from the TATA Show and Shoot

This was my 1st TATA event and I must say that ALL of the Hill family are absolutely the most gracious hosts to upend their lives and spend an enormous amount of time to accommodate a group for a Thompson show. Throw a major afternoon storm on top of the final day, add a great dinner during that storm that the Hills moved us inside, completely disrupting their home for us to eat inside is way beyond a major THANK YOU!!! to make this a great event for the 100th 1921 Thompson Anniversary.

Now to the rest of you all a big thank you for making a 1st TATA show Westie newbie feel like an regular and all for the help I received. I look forward to remembering this 30th show until next time.

Please accept my sincerest gratitude.

Had a great time as usual. Thanks to the Hill family for being great host as they usually are.

It was great to see old friends and meet new folks.

I really enjoyed Saturday night in the lobby of our hotel. Didnt get much sleep but had a super time.

Frank

Fantastic time and great seeing everyone. The Hills are fantastic hosts, and everyone bent over backwards to make us new to these events feel welcome. Thank you again for a noteworthy event!!

Sandman1957

Great time as always.

A great thanks to the Hill family. It is truly a great effort by their family to accept so many people into their home. Donna is a very welcoming host.

I must express again, my thank you to Donna for picking up my drum case. She went above and beyond.

They go to great length to make to the show and shoot a fun and safe experience for everyone.

As always, it was a great time. The show was fun, and great to put a few faces with the names here. The steel plate shoot was a great show of speed and aim from many. Even though someone did have a premature shot that may have caused his defeat. LOL!