Anyone in this group have an extra SMG or MG to sell me?

Anyone in this group have an extra sub or machine gun that you may be willing to sell me? I think there are many cons out there advertising items they don't have and wanting to cheat people out of their money. Just thought I would put it out. I cannot afford the big ticket items.

Thanks

Hey Tom,

Yes you are right, with a WTB ad you will get scammers. Feel free to use any of us on here to help you vet out sellers. I would suggest you post (or I can move) this post to the general class 3 subgroup. It will likely get more traffic. Let people know what you are looking for as well (another M6, Reising, M2, etc).

You can post a WTB on Sturmgewehr too and maybe get more interest, likely more scammers contacting you too, but lots of legit people.

As always, if it seems too good to be true, it may be.

Good luck in your search

Ron

Hey Tom,

Yes you are right, with a WTB ad you will get scammers. Feel free to use any of us on here to help you vet out sellers. I would suggest you post (or I can move) this post to the general class 3 subgroup. It will likely get more traffic. Let people know what you are looking for as well (another M6, Reising, M2, etc).

You can post a WTB on Sturmgewehr too and maybe get more interest, likely more scammers contacting you too, but lots of legit people.

As always, if it seems too good to be true, it may be.

Good luck in your search

Ron

Ron if you can move this to the general class 3 subgroup, I would appreciate it. Thanks Tom