Newbie here, was on MG42.US back in mid 2000's

Have been away for ages!. Miss the smell of cosmoline really bad. Went thru a box of leftover parts and if I can find enough, I may build a semi auto...I know, WHY BOTHER?, well, I live in commiefornia and that or a display is my only option. The love is there for the firearm, but I am legally boxed in, so be patient with me please!

Well your certainly welcome but for semi auto MG 42 questions Weaponsguild may be a good resource as well.I have found It a welcoming spot for builsing of semi autos from kits. Mg42.us is a good spot as well.Im pretty familiar with the semi 42s and have watched interest in their growth and their evolution.

Get the heck out of cali and do what you want no need for apology and can't do this or that..jus do it....

but hey i did the Marine thing in 1968/74 so i might be a lil Hardcore for those to handle that in 2022...

so when ya move and get a MG-42 going LET US KNOW.

BECAUSE IN THAT STATE its not worth the time and effort. OR BUY A RUBBER DISPLAY SAMPLE.

that will save you months of time.And hard earned cash....oh yeah Welcome back. RON K.

• 3 weeks later...