Semi parts set for sale on G/B

Damn I would love that lower, pretty much the only think I need while I'm waiting on mine to come back. Too bad it's going to go over a reasonable price

That is the sad truth for sure. Anything thompson related is selling for a good chunk of change right now. I watched a parts lot that had a complete M1/M1A1 trigger frame with a complete stock set, a couple of M1/M1A1 nose pieces, a barrel with front sight, a couple of grip mounts, a M1A1 bolt, some recoil springs with buffer pilots, a rather rough looking Colt 1921 back receiver section with the original rear sight (the only thing I was wanting out of the lot), and a few other parts. It went for a little over 1.5k.

I wouldn't be surprised if this parts lot winds up going for almost what a base model 1927a1 can be purchased for. Time will tell though.

I'll spilt this parts lot if anyone wants anything in particular haha, like I said I just want the grip.

I've seen some M1927 kits and completely butchered M1 kits go over 1.5k easyily. Still surprised that RTI has their M1 kits for 1300, but their 1928 Kits at $2500 are all gone.

Well if you win the auction, I might be interested in some parts like the riveted grip mount, the rear sight, and the whole bolt assembly with the bolt handle and springs/spring guides depending on what you would want for them. Edited by TennesseeTaylor95