For $1.9 million it could be yours...

maxfaxdude

Could be a bit optimistic?  Gotta find a guy who's willing to pay 1.3 mil. extra for a low serial number?

Lots of whaling boats out on gunbroker, whales seem to be rather rare?  A year or two ago you could see a lot of blow holes surfacing on GB, but it now appears they were just dolphins and not really whales?   I reeled one in early last year, and he's now a flipper trying to get more than what he paid with no success. 

6 hours ago, johnsonlmg41 said:

Could be a bit optimistic?  Gotta find a guy who's willing to pay 1.3 mil. extra for a low serial number?

Lots of whaling boats out on gunbroker, whales seem to be rather rare?  A year or two ago you could see a lot of blow holes surfacing on GB, but it now appears they were just dolphins and not really whales?   I reeled one in early last year, and he's now a flipper trying to get more than what he paid with no success. 

What did you sell?

7 hours ago, johnsonlmg41 said:

LOL