Wtb ppsh41 recoil buffer and rod setup

Twobravo

On 11/15/2022 at 9:52 AM, StrangeRanger said:

Best advice on any vintage subgun:

buy a full parts kit and as many extractors and recoil springs and buffers as you can find

That my friend is the truth!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well I could only find the ones on gunjoker for a ridiculous price so I got one. Well I paid for it. Just a heads up for potential buyers that they ship from Poland snail mail! For a 109 dollars 🙄. I told them for that price they could have at least sent it priority for a twelve dollar spring 🤦‍♂️ it’s been a little over a month and nothing yet. It’s been processed through Chicago on the 6th and still nothing. 

On 12/12/2022 at 10:24 AM, Twobravo said:

Well I could only find the ones on gunjoker for a ridiculous price so I got one. Well I paid for it. Just a heads up for potential buyers that they ship from Poland snail mail! For a 109 dollars 🙄. I told them for that price they could have at least sent it priority for a twelve dollar spring 🤦‍♂️ it’s been a little over a month and nothing yet. It’s been processed through Chicago on the 6th and still nothing. 

I've ordered from overseas several times and it will come.... hell, I mailed a check to David Spiwas in PA from GA almost a week ago and it's still not there! USPS... SLOW.

On 12/12/2022 at 10:24 AM, Twobravo said:

What you need now are spare buffers. My gun goes through those things pretty quick.

2 hours ago, Rekraps said:

What you need now are spare buffers. My gun goes through those things pretty quick.

You sure your recoil spring is not worn out? M Ppsh41 does not damage the buffer very much.

BTW the synthetic ones that are sold should not be used since it will increase the ROF and cause the gun to out run the drums.

3 hours ago, Mongo said:

You sure your recoil spring is not worn out? M Ppsh41 does not damage the buffer very much.

BTW the synthetic ones that are sold should not be used since it will increase the ROF and cause the gun to out run the drums.

I'm sure. It just beats the hell out of them. I have four or five spring/rod sets and its the same for them all. Running hot surplus east block 7.52 x 25.