General Lee's Thompson

Early morning humor.

I'm just gonna put this out here... since I am a 69 / 70 charger fan.

Thinking about Daisy is cool, but this gun.... NO!

AUTO-ORDNANCE 1927 A1 .45 ACP Semi Auto CUSTOM Rifle. Like New. 18" Barrel. CUSTOM Duke's of Hazzard | Guns & Military Artifacts  Rifles  Semi-Auto Rifles  | Online Auctions | Proxibid

Had to be drugs.Somone at Kahr.This is What a Redneck on LSD would do to his Thompson after watching Dukes of Hazard. I thought case hardened Thompson was ugly ,This makes Case Hardened Thompson not look so bad.After years of Infamy the Thompson has to be subject to this! Sorry time for Kahr to end their Thompson line 

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, NFA amnesty said:

I like it.

13 hours ago, NFA amnesty said:

NOT

Couldn't make your mind up? 🙄

Like the chrome plated AKs found in Arab States, and the Balkans, I am sure someone will love this.

13 hours ago, rpbcps said:

Couldn't make your mind up? 🙄

Like the chrome plated AKs found in Arab States, and the Balkans, I am sure someone will love this.

American humor.   Like I love Prince Harry and his wife Megan...............NOT.   King Charles is Mr. Personality.............Not.     Prince Andrew loves underage females.........  Oh guess that one does not work.  😀

Edited by NFA amnesty
grammer

5 hours ago, NFA amnesty said:

American humor.   Like I love Prince Harry and his wife Megan...............NOT.   King Charles is Mr. Personality.............Not.     Prince Andrew loves underage females.........  Oh guess that one does not work.  😀

Your humor is similar to that of the UK, North East of England anyway. My remark was, as we say 'tongue in cheek'; humor does not always come over in posts as it does in person.  Hence my emoji, 🙄although my daughter says I am too old to use them; perhaps I pick the wrong ones 🤔

PS I loved the South Park episode 'The Worldwide Privacy Tour'!.

Edited by rpbcps

6 hours ago, rpbcps said:

Your humor is similar to that of the UK, North East of England anyway. My remark was, as we say 'tongue in cheek'; humor does not always come over in posts as it does in person.  Hence my emoji, 🙄although my daughter says I am too old to use them; perhaps I pick the wrong ones 🤔

PS I loved the South Park episode 'The Worldwide Privacy Tour'!.

That was a great episode.  

4 hours ago, NFA amnesty said:

That was a great episode.  

Agreed, it said it all; and we thought you Americans loved our self-exiled prince...with a small 'p'. 🤣😂

But, but......but......Boss Hogg told me them Duke boys was pro-Hibited from havin' any guns........

And Roscoe P. Coltrane dun took 'em all away.

That's why they got them crossbows .....

Edited by john

2 minutes ago, ppgcowboy said:

Two things cannot occupy the same space at the same time.

Tell that to my wife 🤫

On 2/28/2023 at 2:51 PM, pstidan said:

The General Lee won't be down for breakfast.

Read here: 2 Hospitalized After Crashing the Famed Car from Dukes of Hazzard (msn.com)

spacer.png

3 hours ago, ppgcowboy said:

Two things cannot occupy the same space at the same time.

That quote explains the bumps on your turnip when she hits you with a cast iron frying pan.