Reproduction Thompson Slings

Gents, 

Who currently manufactures / produces a really good reproduction of khaki Thompson sling that is as true and rugged for use as the real thing?  Your input would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in Advance, JB

I am at SAR show how many slings you want. 3 tables had over 3 each. And prices are crazier yet. It is nice to not care anymore what they sell for.Because i don't have to buy them.And sell them....I am passing out c notes at the table come by and get one.

This one. The quality is really nice. Notice how nicely installed the rivets are. Cheaper repros tend to have rivets that split when being installed. This does not have fake Kerr markings. Hardware is steel and deeply blued, not painted. 

WWII Thompson Sub-machinegun Sling | ATF (atthefront.com)

Edited by TSMGguy

41 minutes ago, TSMGguy said:

This one. The quality is really nice. Notice how nicely installed the rivets are. Cheaper repros tend to have rivets that split when being installed. This does not have fake Kerr markings.

WWII Thompson Sub-machinegun Sling | ATF (atthefront.com)

Rollin will also stand behind what he sells.  I have known him since he was in high school, very stand up fellow.

Thanks Gents,  I was about to jump on the ATF sling, great repro,  Looked very quickly on ebay, found a really good original for a price I could pass up... (That only happens in a blue moon).  Probably end up purchasing one or two of the ATF slings as well.  Thanks Again, JB