All Things Swedish K (slings, accessories, and more)

That brass catcher would be fun to have, but practically speaking I doubt I'd ever put it on my gun, I know with my first one I never did.  I may succumb at some point and buy one, but for now I'll concentrate on mags and breakable parts.  

13 minutes ago, Blanksguy said:

How many brass casing will the brass-catcher hold (?).......2-magazines (?).........or (?).

I've posted pics of my restoration somewhere on this forum. The bag will hold at least 100 shell casings, maybe more. Like Got Uzi, I'll never use it, but I did mount it to see how to do it, and to check fit and finish.

I can only speak for myself obviously, but I believe that most of us add it to our stash as part of our accessory collection. It just makes the entire rig more complete.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a heads up, there is some more practice ammo (with the loading clips) listed on Gunbroker if you rearch under "Swedish M45".  It doesn't come up if you try "Swedish K."

• 2 weeks later...

Occasionally I win one. I ordered 4 Suomi stick mags for my Swedish K and also in the thought that I could modify some of them to fit my S&W 76 (pending), and today they arrived.  Two are Suomi mags, but the other two are original Swedish K mags, winner!

15 hours ago, BillinBama said:

Occasionally I win one. I ordered 4 Suomi stick mags for my Swedish K and also in the thought that I could modify some of them to fit my S&W 76 (pending), and today they arrived.  Two are Suomi mags, but the other two are original Swedish K mags, winner!

The mod to S&W M76 standards is easy. Go slow shaving off the tab until its a snug fit. They work great and you can use the K speedloaders and loading device.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi, I’m new to the forums and would like to say I’m excited to be here.  If have a question regarding the Swedish K with the select fire set up.  Is there anyone who has those parts that is willing to sell them?  Is there anyone with the mechanical/engineering drawings for those parts?

Thanks!

11 hours ago, Bomber said:

Hi, I’m new to the forums and would like to say I’m excited to be here.  If have a question regarding the Swedish K with the select fire set up.  Is there anyone who has those parts that is willing to sell them?  Is there anyone with the mechanical/engineering drawings for those parts?

Thanks!

There are several kits on GB right now (not cheap!). All my stuff is M45. You're looking for M45/B FCG. I bet someone on this forum has one.....

I need to clarify myself.  Im specifically asking about the trigger group drawings and parts.  I saw the M45 kits on Gunbroker and they include the cut receivers with the trigger group I am trying to find.  I’m looking for the sear, disconnector and trigger parts.  Not sure if anyone would have them.  Or the mechanical drawings for those parts.  

Thanks for the reply!!!

Edited by Bomber

2 hours ago, armfeldt said:

I went through some drawers and found some parts for the m45. Nothing major. Is there any value to speak of in these parts, with overseas shipping in mind?

spacer.pngspacer.png

Oh yes, everything in the pic is sought after by one or another K owner. I'd be interested in the sear and spring, a recoil spring, the mag loader and maybe a brass catcher. The mags are suomi and go for about $30 each or less in quantity. Where would they ship from?

30 minutes ago, BillinBama said:

Oh yes, everything in the pic is sought after by one or another K owner. I'd be interested in the sear and spring, a recoil spring, the mag loader and maybe a brass catcher. The mags are suomi and go for about $30 each or less in quantity. Where would they ship from?

BB you hog! That's not a sear & spring, it's an extractor/extractor spring and retaining clip. 

Armfeldt, I would be interested in one of the finished (shiny) brass catchers with OEM mounts. 

18 hours ago, Rekraps said:

BB you hog! That's not a sear & spring, it's an extractor/extractor spring and retaining clip. 

Armfeldt, I would be interested in one of the finished (shiny) brass catchers with OEM mounts. 

Yes, I see now, on my phone it was hard to tell.  The brass catchers are getting hard to find, so should be desirable. All the spare parts are also.

1 hour ago, BillinBama said:

Yes, I see now, on my phone it was hard to tell.  The brass catchers are getting hard to find, so should be desirable. All the spare parts are also.

Agree. I have not heard back from Armfeldt yet.... You?

Okay, I his PM. He's legit. 

On 8/25/2023 at 9:22 AM, BillinBama said:

Agree. I have not heard back from Armfeldt yet.... You?