Ingram M6 for sale now on GUNBROKER!

On 1/28/2023 at 10:45 AM, maxfaxdude said:

Yes, I might just put a bid on that one. 

On 1/28/2023 at 12:36 PM, StrangeRanger said:

Just curious as to how the fire selector/safety works on these guns.

From its location and from what I could see beginning at 11:05 in Ian's video of a gun without a selector I'm guessing that in the "Safe" position it simply blocks the pivoting motion of the trigger rather than blocking the sear and in the "Semi" position it allows the trigger to rotate enough to release the sear but not far enough to override the disconnector.  Am I guessing correctly?

On 1/28/2023 at 10:45 AM, maxfaxdude said:

Yes, I might just put a bid on that one. 

Congratulations on getting it!!

I had one of my M6's out yesterday, ran a couple mags through it. Very fun to shoot with the progressive trigger. 2 or 3 shot bursts, or singles if you want. Don't need a selector! This one has no safety or selector. Cleaned the plate rack at 20 yards with iron sights, 

How much did the one on GB go for?

4 hours ago, BPinFL said:

I had one of my M6's out yesterday, ran a couple mags through it. Very fun to shoot with the progressive trigger. 2 or 3 shot bursts, or singles if you want. Don't need a selector! This one has no safety or selector. Cleaned the plate rack at 20 yards with iron sights, 

How much did the one on GB go for?

Yes nice SMG.  Mine does have the selector but they are not necessary in my option unless you just want to shoot semi.