Nice idea but........................

.........it will never happen!

https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/25/eric-burlison-house-republicans-legislation-repeal-national-firearms-act/?utm_medium=email&pnespid=sOZsAjhVPqwRwqHPvzmvEZDQphuoVYZ8dfTj3_9ksEFmGls65GJCxp_OTAHyNXjC02Y4Q7Lb

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry but we have more important issues to worry about in the country than this….keep poking the bear and they could end up to where we end up with $3,000 stamps ($200 adjusted for inflation) or even worse….end up like Canada…..

15 hours ago, Got Uzi said:

Sorry but we have more important issues to worry about in the country than this….keep poking the bear and they could end up to where we end up with $3,000 stamps ($200 adjusted for inflation) or even worse….end up like Canada…..

You are correct. I'm frankly surprised that the issue of indexing the stamp price has not gained traction with the Dems. It's the one thing that actually would make for a good argument. 

A $3,000 stamp would be an issue for those trying to sell a gun out of state so there is that.  It doesn't make a damn bit of a difference as like I said before, there are more important things to worry about in this country than this BULL$HIT!!!  People need to get their head out of the clouds and worry about the things that really matter.  Lets face it, the economy tanks and it wont matter what the tax stamp cost is as no one will be able to buy anything.

On 2/15/2023 at 7:02 PM, Got Uzi said:

A $3,000 stamp would be an issue for those trying to sell a gun out of state so there is that.  It doesn't make a damn bit of a difference as like I said before, there are more important things to worry about in this country than this BULL$HIT!!!  People need to get their head out of the clouds and worry about the things that really matter.  Lets face it, the economy tanks and it wont matter what the tax stamp cost is as no one will be able to buy anything.

Oh Got Uzi, no so my friend. People with money, always have money. Recession or not, they buy what they want.