32nd All Thompson Show and Shoot Details - Hill Family / TATA

1 hour ago, katanafred said:

Sorry if this is another FNG question, but how best to secure our firearms while at the TATA show & shoot?  Particularly when out eating, drinking & socializing, etc. 

Thanks!

katanafred,

I would suspect that you own a nice locked case for the gun that you are going use to transport it to the show in August.  You can place the gun in it, lock it, and place it under your display table while you are not at the show.  You can leave the gun on display overnight, Tracie house is locked and secured with an alarm system.  Or you can take it with you in the car when coming and going from the show.

I leave my gun at the show the entire time I am there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just received word that a Model of 1921AC Thompson will be on display and for sale at this event. If you are in the market for a Colt Thompson, this would be a great opportunity to inspect one in person and speak directly with the seller. The seller is well-known in The American Thompson Assocation so no worries there. This is former police department Thompson in very good condition. It is well worth the trip if you are looking for that perfect Colt. 

The seller will also have a 1928 parts kit for sale that he purchased years ago. This is not one of the more recent put together kits. 

We are going to have a great time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Got Uzi said:

You do realize it’s Ohio and we will have a chance of partly cloudy with snow flurries and 102 degree temperatures during a tornado all while dodging potholes!!

And don't forget to wear a hat to help keep the falling frogs out of your hair, well, those of us who have hair. 🤣

• 2 weeks later...