New Forum Created 2/26/23

Based on a request from a member, I am creating this new forum for discussion of Swedish and Finnish submachine guns, which will include discussion of the S&W Model 76, and the MK760 series of firearms.

I am moving related, earlier posts from the Class III forum to this new form, and leaving a link in the original forum.  I may not have time to move everything, as it is a one by one process, but I'll move it as I see it.

Enjoy!

David Albert
dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

41 minutes ago, dalbert said:

Based on a request from a member, I am creating this new forum for discussion of Swedish and Finnish submachine guns, which will include discussion of the S&W Model 76, and the MK760 series of firearms.

I am moving related, earlier posts from the Class III forum to this new form, and leaving a link in the original forum.  I may not have time to move everything, as it is a one by one process, but I'll move it as I see it.

Enjoy!

David Albert
dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

Thank you so much!

I just finished moving all the obvious, old topics that are relevant to this new forum.  I left a marker in their previous locations that will point them here now.

BTW, the reason that I did not add a S&W Model 76 and related SMG forum previously is that one already existed on Uzitalk.  My friend who formerly owned Uzitalk and I had an informal agreement that we would not add forums that already existed on each other's sites, so I did not want to add it previously.  I acquired Uzitalk from my friend last year, and now that everything has been successfully migrated, and also based on the amount of discussion of this topic here in the Class III Forum, I decided to go ahead with it.  I think it will be a good forum with a decent amount of traffic.

Enjoy, and Thanks!

David