Auction to help fund preservation of St. Valentine's Day Gun

The American Thompson Association has been asked to run an auction to help fund preservation

of the two Thompsons used in the St. Valentines's Day Massacre. All proceeds and donations go to 

the Berrien Community Foundation to be used towards the TSMG collection. 

Up for auction is a framed presentation of shells and bullets fired from the Berrien County's

two Thompsons, along with department patches and memorabilia. The framed set was created

by the Friends of the NRA. This is a limited edition item.

Bids can be made on this form or through private messages to me. I will then up date the thread

with the most current top bid.

The auction will close at the All Thompson Show and Shoot on Aug 5th at 6 pm.

Please bid or donate as much as you wish. Money is going to a good cause.

Opening bid is $100.

Thank You

Tracie Hill

Posted with permission from David Albert

IMG_1450.JPG

IMG_1453.JPG

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, mpdphil said:

Are these casings from the actual crime scene or were they just fired recently from the Thompson?

Not from the crime scene.  These were more recently fired and recovered from the guns, but from the actual SVDM guns 

Ron 

• 2 months later...

Kind of off topic, but I was talking to a Berrien County Sheriff Deputy a couple of weeks ago and he said that the gentleman who would take these guns out to shows recently passed and I was wondering who that was?

Steve

1 hour ago, Outsider said:

Kind of off topic, but I was talking to a Berrien County Sheriff Deputy a couple of weeks ago and he said that the gentleman who would take these guns out to shows recently passed and I was wondering who that was?

Steve

Steve,

Mike Kline was a caretaker and travelled all over with the guns and helped with preservation and education.  

Ron