Indianapolis Ordinance Sten parts BEWARE!

So I ordered a few IO Sten Pawls, since every other online source is out of stock. I got them yesterday and compared them to the two others I have. The ones I have are very aggressive versus the IO ones. The two I have make a “Click” noise when tightening down the barrel nut where the IO ones is very faint. Also when tightened down all the way the IO backs off easily!! I contacted IO and their response was they make them to spec and the originals they have there. Pretty much I can go fly a kite! To me they’re junk. I’m gonna have to get a Dremel tool and try and hone and shape them to work. Pic below. Original on the left. The two IO’s on the right . Ymmv. 

43A00220-998A-4EA7-89C5-BD95AA79587A.thumb.jpeg.18f718e45923d706cc653ce653fc9c49.jpeg

2 minutes ago, NFA amnesty said:

Wow, what a difference between the mil spec original and the IO.  Will IO take them back and give you a full refund?  

I emailed them to ask them that and called them and so far I’ve been ghosted!! So we will see. They claim in their email they make them to spec!!!! I claim BS! Very disappointed! 

1 minute ago, komodoj said:

I emailed them to ask them that and called them and so far I’ve been ghosted!! So we will see. They claim in their email they make them to spec!!!! I claim BS! Very disappointed! 

The photo you posted is worth a thousand words!  

43 minutes ago, NFA amnesty said:

The photo you posted is worth a thousand words!  

I sent them the same photos. I was very cordial. Their only response was they make them to spec? I’m thinking whose specs, Joe blow specs? 

19 minutes ago, Rekraps said:

So sorry to hear this. Jason has always treated me well.

Yeah he has pretty much ignored all my emails.