PPSH41 box magazines

• 2 weeks later...

BTW, there is a seller on GB listing PPSH mags for $50. I bought two and they are PERFECT! This is the deal of the week. I think he still has about 6 left.

I can’t believe how expensive the stick mags and drums are now. That isn’t a bad deal anymore. I got most of my mags and drums for about 20 a piece but that was about 15 or so years back. I remember when the polish kits hit the market they were 150 and the stick mags were 5 a piece

2 hours ago, Roland the Thompsongunner said:

I can’t believe how expensive the stick mags and drums are now. That isn’t a bad deal anymore. I got most of my mags and drums for about 20 a piece but that was about 15 or so years back. I remember when the polish kits hit the market they were 150 and the stick mags were 5 a piece

No kidding. The drum magazines are also out of control expensive which is ridiculous considering that there are not that many registered PPSH's out there. I wonder what people are doing with them?

I think it’s because of the semi guns also. Same thing happened with the 1919/1917 browning stuff. Most parts were dirt cheap and the semis hit the scene and stuff went nuts. Loaders were 100-150 when I bought mine now they are like 1200-1500