WTB Early safety/selector

mpdphil

Just putting this out there in case one of you guys have an extra. Looking for an early selector without the flared ends, like this:

IMG_2740.thumb.jpeg.4f62601cfd58bb803a8d409265edc7c0.jpeg

I can trade a later selector +cash, or buy outright.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

Edited by mpdphil

I happened upon an early Model 50 stock (no cross pins and stamped two screw TG) on gunbroker to help make my early Model 60 look better. Now I just need the early selector to top it off.

IMG_2729.thumb.jpeg.b42ecd868503972f99733341b6cc1d58.jpeg

Edited by mpdphil

14 hours ago, BillyDixon said:

whats the sn on this gun, its finned barrel, blue finish, im trying to find when they changed to smooth barrel, parkarize finish,,i hav22x , blue finish, finned bbl. just for my reference notes

The SN is 270, not far from yours! 
IMG_2023.thumb.jpeg.45618cad53bcf5acc2c59a0930c20212.jpeg

the lowst m-60 number seen so far is 213,,i beleve its owned by a mr. boris s, aka bore on these boards, it blue with a finned barrel,,then we got no. 513 which is parkerize with smooth barrel,,im still trying to track down transition numbers,   whats the number on the m50 in the photo ? a 3 diget no ? good luck, just sayn

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, guys.  Here’s some more data on early M-60s. I have s/n 19x, blued with finned barrel, and s/n 46x, also blued but with smooth barrel. Unfortunately, no photos to post

So the transition from finned to smooth barrel must have been somewhere between 270 and 46x