M1918A3 memorial day sale

I received an e-blast from Ohio Ordinance Works that they have a $500 off memorial day sale, for both the A3 BAR and HCAR. 

More info here: https://www.oowinc.com/exclusives/semi-auto/1918a3-slr/

Pasted eblast:

BAR2

The Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) model 1918A2 developed by John M. Browning in 1917. We manufacture the 1918A3 variant with with machined parts produced in-house to strict tolerances to insure lifetime reliability. Every Ohio Ordnance Works BAR is fully assembled, inspected, test fired, and certified before shipment. Memorial Day is the perfect time to add this fully functional piece of American WWII firearm history to your collection!

• Adjustable gas operated, closed bold, walnut .30-06 semi auto with 24” barrel
  • Sites adjustable from 100 - 1,500 yards (windage and elevation) 
  • Includes two 20-round magazines (state restrictions may apply)
  • Web sling, carrying handle, and bipod
  • Cleaning kit and manual

Dealers/FFLs call (800) 541-GUNS (4867) or email here for dealer pricing and delivery options.

Special Memorial Day pricing begins today! Call (440) 285-3481 for ordering assistance. Use MDAY23 discount code at web checkout.

Instagram
Facebook
LinkedIn
Website

Ohio Ordnance Works, Inc, 310 Park Drive, Chardon, Ohio 44024, 440.285.3481

Unsubscribe Manage preferences

OOW_Main Logo_Line Work_Yellow

I got the same sale ad. Went to their website & apparently, they have 30rd mags in stock again. I ordered 2. Discount did NOT apply. I'll be sure to let y'all know if they're in stock & ship.

Karl, 68 coupe

Just got the two 30rd mags. All of their mags (new) are the same price. !0-30rds, doesn't matter. Clearly, they're in stock. I haven't yet tried them out, but they sure are pretty.....

Karl, 68coupe

• 2 weeks later...