Thompson Items For Sale

West Hurley L Drum - Marked " For Export Only " After the 1994 Clinton Assault Ban West Hurley stamped some L drums less than 150 I have been told by a drum historian. If you collect drums this would be a neat on to add to your collection. Condition is new only used for display.  Price $250 + $12 priority shipping

DSCN7017 (2).JPG

DSCN7009 (2).JPG

DSCN7010 (2).JPG

DSCN7011 (2).JPG

DSCN7012 (2).JPG

DSCN7014 (2).JPG

Chuck,

Pleasure to do business with you and it is ironic that I am buying a hi- capacity magazine ban era 'L' drum now.  The first drum I was able to buy for my collection was a Kahr Arms 'X' drum, bought direct from Kahr around 2000, to compliment my Model of 1928 display.

Since then, I have sold the 'X' drum, together with a Kahr 'L' drum bought post 2004, as my collection grew, and were replaced with WW2 'L' drums and two pre war 'L' Drums. 

The only Kahr drum I retained, until a few years ago, was a 'C' drum; which I sold onto a fellow collector, when I finally got an opportunity to buy an original Colt era 'C' Drum, to replace it. 

But needs must, this one is the final piece, slot filler in the various cases and chests now in my collection,  as were the two "XL"  drums bought from Uncle Dudley in April. For this purpose, they are perfect and compliment my WW2 and Pre war drums drums.

Thanks again 👍from me

Richard