Jump to content

Found At Gunbroker.com

Recommended Posts

To All


I was just reading an ad, #11315324, at gunbroker.com for a post ban 50 round drum. It states it can only be sold to an FFL dealer, or law enforcement. I know a class three dealer can buy a full auto wepon with a law enforcement letter, but how about a banned drum. Can a class 1 get the drum? If so this would be a deal for any class 1 with a thompson as they only want $269.00



Link to comment
Share on other sites



This drum is new production and falls under the same restrictions as Post Ban Hi-Cap magazines; Export, Goverment, Law Enforcement (with letter) or FFL with letter from Law Enforcement. The drums should be marked "RESTRICTED LE/GOV'T ONLY" and are a great deal for anyone who qualifies. The downside is once you leave Law Enforcement for instance (I retire in less than 5 yrs !!) you must sell, trade or give the magazine away or risk being a felon on the day you seperate/retire. Same goes for our HiCap LE mags. Not sure about the Class 1's being allowed to have it. Anyone?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...