Looking for trigger guard locking screw

On 6/25/2024 at 4:27 PM, BillyDixon said:

i think any K-98 trigger guard lock screw will fit just fine, just sayn

Well that was a great thought but they are not the same. The thread is too short. I just bought one on Ebay and it doesn't fit. Any other ideas where to fins one?

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but these guys are in Germany. If you have a good understanding of the language, do a search in the original German. The translated site isn't bad, but a lot is lost in translation. Belt = sling, and things like that. Here's a link to what I think you're looking for.

https://www.waffen-niedermeier.de/de/shop/zubehoer_und_ersatzteile/211525_griffstueck-zylindersicherungsschraube_mp38_mp40.html

Frankly, my German is really bad. I would likely starve if I went there. LOL

Karl, 68coupe

Thanks. I sent them an email to see if that can help. Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the screw as I may know someone who could make one for me. I looked on the net and can't seem to find them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

On 7/1/2024 at 9:50 AM, MAUSER88 said:

Thanks. I sent them an email to see if that can help. Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the screw as I may know someone who could make one for me. I looked on the net and can't seem to find them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I'm not a fan of D-K Productions, but have you checked their website?

On 7/2/2024 at 2:49 AM, StrangeRanger said:

Are there any issues with importing SMG parts without an import license?

Yes -- don't do it!    

Edited by maxfaxdude

On 7/6/2024 at 8:57 AM, MAUSER88 said:

I tried DK and they sent me the screw. However the head diameter is too large to fit into the recessed hole so I'm back to square one.

Sorry. I don't have any other options. This may sound dumb, but maybe you could grind down the diameter of the DK screw head?

Edited by Wiking44