Did American Thunder Start Shipping Yet?

Do to a problem at the printer the books have been delayed. The publisher had originally planned to have them 12/1/04 in time for the SAR show in AZ. Then we thought that we would have them in time for Christmas, not...

The good news is that I have received an advance copy via UPS Next Day Air, so the rest should be coming UPS ground from NV any day now.

I will ship the same day they are received.

The book came out pretty good, and is the size of a phone book!

Regards!

and thanks for being patient.

Frank Iannamico

QUOTE (Frank Iannamico @ Dec 31 2004, 06:09 PM)
Do to a problem at the printer the books have been delayed. The publisher had originally planned to have them 12/1/04 in time for the SAR show in AZ. Then we thought that we would have them in time for Christmas, not...

The good news is that I have received an advance copy via UPS Next Day Air, so the rest should be coming UPS ground from NV any day now.
I will ship the same day they are received.

The book came out pretty good, and is the size of a phone book!

Regards!
and thanks for being patient.
Frank Iannamico

That's great news.

Thanks

Dan G.

in Pa

Mailman huh? We still had milkmen when I was born..... I've always had a real hankerin for whole milk ever since I was little..... Sloppy or not I'll still be waitin by my mailbox......

Maybe I should buy ten copies!! Seeing as I have already more than doubled my value on my first purchase.......

Iannamico, Frank

AMERICAN THUNDER: THE MILITARY THOMPSON SUBMACHINE GUNS 1928, 1928A1, M1, M1A1

2000, First Edition, 294 pages. Soft covers. Out of print and getting scarce. Very slight bump to the bottom back of the spine, otherwise this is a New copy.

Bookseller Inventory #2932

Price: US$ 75.00 (Convert Currency)

Shipping: Rates & Speed

Bookseller: BSG BOOKS, 305 Bent Tree Court, Covington, LA, U.S.A., 70433

(Search this Bookseller's Books) (More Bookseller Information)

Terms of Sale: Bert Garber, BSG Books, 305 Bent Tree Court, Covington, LA 70433. Telephone: (985)893-9058. ACCEPTING VISA AND MASTERCARD AS WELL AS CHECKS AND MONEY ORDERS payable to Bert Garber. International orders must be paid by VISA or MasterCard, or by international money order or certified check in U.S dollars drawn on a U.S. Bank. Louisiana residents add 8.75% Sales Tax. Shipping: $5 1st book +$2 each additional book, or call. Large books may be extra. International shipping based on actual cost. Please inquire.

Shipping Terms: Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.