1921 A/ac M.g.c.rep. For Sale

this one is new, two set's of wood.horz.and vert.clip, box,drum,and comp.and ring site...$525.00 shipped......this is the really old model with opened chamber. and no screw's on top...real nice....any interest e-mail,just think no "thompson greed" take care,ron

i don't have any brass cap's...and what is it with people you offer something fair and get stroked....then when its sold to somebody.they get back with you and say darn i should have bought it...however i understand $500.00 maybe alot of jing for some thompson guy's....

it's a new great display gun.you can watch jimmy cagney movie's while fondling..no worry about sweaty hands messing up the blue.or putting that $2,000.00 scratch in it...

and phil you are right...none of them come with special wood comp and drum..witha real 20 rd mag...

what a fool i was to offer something great here!!

i sold a mp-40 replica to a member here,he was not happy because of a messed up stock....so guess what??i gave him mo money back, and gave it to him for my darn cost..because thats the right thing to do...

do you see that much anymore with the dealer's and collector's today "nope"

because i'm a t-rex when it come's to that stuff........

oh ! well life continue's......hum dee dum dee -dumm

i think i will go look at it again...and unwrap it...maybe

just maybe...it has the "magic"

take care,ron

Ron,

Do you have a pic (or pics) of this? I'm not too familiar with these but I might be interested...... http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/unsure.gif

Send me a pic or two if you have, to andefamREMOVETHIS@hotmail.com. Thanks.

john

as "brando once said "the horror the horror"

send me snail mail address and i can send you a few,since i have a digi camera...but they probably would not come out...since i'm not into puter pic's yet.......

this will be the longest running thompson thread.better then the "gordon box" wink!!

remember it's only a replica.........heck i'm not in kansas anymore,toto is that you???

well anyways if interested in buying it and not just 35mm pic's...send away,and i will mail them to you...take care,ron

now the dilemma i have four guy's who e-mailed and said they want it...so the one that posts here and lets me know the date when dillinger robbed the mason city bank in iowa...get's it,

i guess i can't be more fair then that.... and i guuarantee when you get it you will be more then pleased with the package..............take care,ron

i did at one time own the mason city gun...so i figured a good question...

QUOTE (colt21a @ Feb 2 2005, 07:30 PM)
now the dilemma i have four guy's who e-mailed and said they want it...so the one that posts here and lets me know the date when dillinger robbed the mason city bank in iowa...get's it,

i guess i can't be more fair then that.... and i guuarantee when you get it you will be more then pleased with the package..............take care,ron

i did at one time own the mason city gun...so i figured a good question...

March 13, 1934

QUOTE (Lancer @ Feb 2 2005, 07:55 PM)
QUOTE (colt21a @ Feb 2 2005, 07:30 PM)

i did at one time own the mason city gun...so  i figured a good question...

March 13, 1934

lancer what can i say.it is your's you are correct....

will e-mail you.take care,ron

these thompson guy's never rest!! wink!!