Jump to content

New Spec Deacs

Recommended Posts

Nope, it either stays the way it is (which is legal), or you have a huge problem on your hands. My suggestion would be to buy a dummy receiver and a parts kit, or possibly find an old spec (I know they are quite a bit of money now, but that's really all you can do).
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...