Jump to content

Winchester Gas Tube Markings

Recommended Posts

Yep. That is a WW2 era part number. It probably has "NE" followed by a number under the p/n. That would make it a NESA gas tube. NESA only made BAR parts during WW2. Korean era gas tubes made by Royal Typewriter(marked ROT) are marked C5509079.

I am willing to trade the Winchester ("W" marked) gas tube for a Colt gas tube (marked "c" with an arrow) in excellent condition. The Winchester gas tube is a beauty. I also have a Winchester bolt, modernized trigger group, trigger parts, and extractor for trade only.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...