Who Is "crazy" Now?

Guest hardrede

Ok, I think this guy went through some crap but who sets off on a 1500 mile trip to a foreign country, to procure collectible weapons parts, and forgot they had some gunparts in their trunk?. I have trouble believing the Canadian customs boys would take $500.00 out of his wallet and not give a receipt. I think its a little fishy. I'm trying to find out if it was 60 degrees and raining in Emerson, Manitoba on 13 June 2005.

His first mistake was trying to get into canada...F**K canada!!!...this is not the first case of abuse from scumbag canuck customs assholes...I`ve had conversations with Police officers visiting my neck of the woods and they pretty much agreed that the last round of guncontrol legislation went way overboard.It gave law enforcement way too much power and this latest story bares this out.I wouldn`t travel to canada if they were giving away `Irish Swords`FOR FREE!!!... http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/mad.gif

21 smoker-

Agreed. F*** those liberal pieces of sh*t. Canada (and England) are prime examples of nutty liberalism gone wild. Why wont that gasbag Michael Moore go up there are renouce his citizenship since he hates America so much.

Statistics don't lie. Gun control DOES NOT WORK. It simply unarms the victims.

Chris.

QUOTE (hardrede @ Jun 28 2005, 06:52 PM)

It seems that many would rather that we have our rights eroded in front of our eyes, and then sit around and cry about it!!!

By all means Airborne, call or write your Member of Parliament. This all happened on the border in Canadian Customs. How is us bitching about 'erosion of our rights' going to change another countries laws?

Any time you want to show those credentials please come to the monthly meeting of the George T. Alex Chapter (Detroit) of the 82nd Airborne Association. We would love to have you.

Oh I know you were not the one caught at the border. It is just that our (US) import export laws (which I agree are nucking futs) would have nothing to do with Canadian customs stoping the importation of items into Canada as related in the story.

I invited you to the 82nd AB Assoc becsause, I know you live in Michigan. Meetings are on the first Monday of every month (@19:00) at the Dearborn VFW.

No need to appologize for having been SF http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif , the 82ndAB Assoc. welcomes anyone who was in an actual Airborne unit (Not just 5 jump chumps) We have 101st AB, one of the first force recon Marines, AFSOC, LURS, Rangers, IstSSF and SF going all the way back to WWII. It is quite a collection of people to talk to.