Any interest in WW2 Thompson Drum's for $450.00 Shipped? (Pre-Boxed, NO combined shipping. Sorry!) NO Manufacture's choice. Some Handling/Storage wear, otherwise, Nice! How many would want one at this price? Pre-Pay ONLY. Delivery within 60 days-to- NO later than, Sept. 1st. Anyway, no specific's details until I know how many takers there's going to be. ONLY 30 Drum's will be available! Even though I would prefer a Check or MO, PayPal will be offered to those who want to pay an additional 3.5%. All 30 Drums must be Pre-Sold in order for this buy to go through. THIS IS NOT A SG TYPE DEAL! These Drums are coming! Even though the ETA is anywhere from now to 60 days, it may be longer, though it probably won't be. In the event that these Drum's aren't here by Sept. 1st, all monies will be refunded. (No guarantee that the 3.5% PayPal fee would be Refundable by September, in the unlikely event that the Drums do not show. From my understanding, there is a limited time frame for Sellers to submit Refunds through PayPal. If possible, the full amount paid through PayPal will be refunded. If not, a Refund Check, minus the 3.5% PayPal fee will be mailed) I'm 99.9% Confindent that these Drum's will in fact be here within the next 60 days, seeing that they have already been shipped! UNLIKE THE KAHR DRUM'S, THESE WORK IN FULL AUTO! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

DO NOT REPLY ON THIS THREAD. A NEW ONE WAS CREATED WITH THE OFFICIAL BUY. ALL DRUMS HAVE BEEN SOLD.

Folks, please don't send any emails right now. I just want to know how many here want these Drums. I will make an Official Buy Thread soon, with details, should I get 30 takers on this. Unless there is a Buyer here that want's them all, I do apologize for the No-Combined Shipping. These Drum's will already be individually packaged and boxed, which just make's things easier, and hassle free for me to ship. If you are interested, POST here. Again, an Official Buy Thread will be posted later.

LEGAL STATE'S ONLY! WILL NOT SHIP OUTSIDE THE USA!...

24 more to go folks! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/woot.gif

http://images.andale.com/f2/116/123/11242007/1140972974461_thompson1_1_.jpg

Hi Phil. A friend of mine, who happens to be an Importer, went through all the trouble obtaining these. I believe I had found out about them last September, and just a few days ago, learned that they had indeed been shipped. As far as the current regulations are concerned, I'm not aware of any changes that have been made, so long as everything is in order; but it can, and does take a while. From what I understand, there will be some more TSMG Parts Kit's coming in very soon, but not as cheap as they have been. Unfortunately, I was only able to secure a small number of Drums. I'm unaware, if I will be able to offer anymore. I understand that SG was advertising their Russian TSMG Drums at a price a little cheaper than these, but the difference is, the one's I'm advertising will actually be here. Nobody that I have talked with is able to comment on SG's situation concerning their supposed Drum shipment, with any degree of certainty.

• 5 months later...

Did I miss something, what ever happened to these? I was wondering if the group buy on these drums ever came to a reality...or did they go the same route as the never to show up Sportsman's Guide Drums? http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/blink.gif

MIke Hammer

• 1 month later...